- 28 ounces can crushed tomatoes
- 14 ounces can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 carrots, coarsely chopped
- 4 stalks celery, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound beef chuck, trimmed and cut into 1" pieces
- 15 ounces can kidney beans
Ready In 45 Minutes
- In a medium bowl, stir together the crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, paprika, brown sugar, and salt. Set aside.
- Place the carrots, celery, onions, garlic, beef, and kidney beans into the base of a slow cooker.
- Pour the tomato sauce mixture evenly over the top of the beef and vegetables. Cover and cook on high for 6 hours.
Length: 360 minutes
- Taste and adjust seasoning as necessary- adding more chili powder if you'd prefer more spice.