- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef lean
- 8 corn tortillas 4" or 6"
- 2 1/2 tbsp Taco seasoning
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Shredded cheese
- Sliced red onion
- Sliced cherry tomatoes
- Lime juice
Ready In 20 Minutes
- Cook ground beef with seasonings until meat is no longer pink. Set aside.
- Warm tortilla shells in the oven on 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 7 minutes or in a skillet on medium-high heat for 30-45 seconds on each side.
Length: 7 minutes
- Scoop ground beef mixture into the tortillas.
- Add sliced onion, cherry tomatoes, shredded cheese, and cilantro.
- Squeeze the fresh lime juice on top.
- Top with pico de gallo, fresh avocado, or fresh salsa.