- 3 bell peppers – sliced
- 7 cloves of garlic – crushed& chopped
- Dashes of fresh ground black pepper
- 4 hot italian sausages
- 4 sweet italian sausages
- 1 Jalapeño – sliced
- Olive oil – for drizzling
- 1 handful of fresh Italian parsley – chopped
- 3 tablespoons of salsa
- Dashes of sea salt
- 1 large sweet onion – sliced
Ready In 30 Minutes
- Bake the sausages in the oven and set aside.
- Heat a large frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil and add the peppers.
- Add the onions, garlic and parsley and let this saut for a few minutes while slicing the sausages lengthwise.
- Add the sausages to the peppers along with the tablespoons of salsa and toss.
- Add the dashes of salt and pepper to taste.