- 1 cup shredded turkey
- 1 cup leftover stuffing
- 1/2 cup leftover thick gravy
- 1 egg
- 1 ounce shredded Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons Breadcrumbs
- Olive oil
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce
Ready In 45 Minutes
- Mix together 1 cup shredded turkey, 1 cup leftover stuffing, 1/2 cup leftover thick gravy, 1 egg, and 1 ounce shredded Parmesan cheese. Season this mixture well with salt and pepper.
- If it seems a little wet, add a few pinches of breadcrumbs.
- Shape into cakes about 2 inches in diameter and about 1/2 inch thick. Lightly coat the cakes with breadcrumbs and pan-fry in a mixture of olive oil and butter over medium heat until golden brown.
- Whisk 1/4 cup cranberry sauce together with some olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the cakes hot over some arugula and a drizzle of the cranberry sauce.