- 3 lbs. chicken wings
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lime plus the zest
- 3 cloves of garlic – sliced
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- ½ cup of sugar
- ½ cup of red wine
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- Handful of fresh Italian parsley
- Handful of fresh cilantro
- Dashes of salt
- Dashes of fresh ground black pepper
Ready In 45 Minutes
- Combine all of the ingredients for the marinade.
- Add the chicken wings and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or up to a few hours.
Length: 60 minutes
Preheat Oven 350 degrees
- Place the chicken wings in a baking pan and spoon the marinade over the wings.
- Place in the oven for 35-40 minutes until a beautiful golden color.
Length: 40 minutes