- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 800 g Brussels sprouts, trimmed (or 1 kg untrimmed)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp of honey
- 3 Tbs olive oil
- 2 Tbs red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup walnuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
Ready In 30 Minutes
- Blanch the Brussels sprouts in boiling water for 6-8 minutes or in a microwave oven in a little water for about 4 minutes.
Length: 12 minutes
- Saute the Brussels sprouts, stirring constantly, until they become golden-brown in color.Meanwhile mix the vinegar, mustard, honey and olive oil.
- Add walnuts to the sprouts, stir and combine.
- Pour the vinegar dressing over the sprouts, season with pepper.
- Mix and combine so that each sprout is covered with the dressing.
- Serve warm or cold as a side dish.