- Toasted Flaked Almonds
- 4 Chicken Drumsticks, Skinned
- 4 tablespoons Chicken Stock
- 4 Chicken Thighs, Skinned
- teaspoon Chilli Paste
- 4 tablespoons Tikka Curry Paste
- Flat-Leaf Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Chopped Fresh Ginger
- Garlic crushed 1 teaspoon
- 2 tablespoons Ground Almonds
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 5 ounces Natural Yogurt
- Onion chopped 2
- Cooked Pilau Rice
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons Sunflower Oil
Ready In 45 Minutes
- Slash chicken at intervals and place in a bowl.
- Mix together yogurt and curry paste, then stir into chicken, coating evenly. Cover and Chill for 1 hour.
Length: 60 minutes
- Heat oil in a large pan and fry onion and garlic for 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in cumin, ginger and chilli and cook gently for 1 minute.
Length: 5 minutes
- Add chicken and fry gently, turning occasionally, for about 10 minutes.Stir in any remaining marinade with stock and ground almonds. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
Length: 25 minutes
- Add salt to taste.Scatter flaked almonds over chicken and garnish with flat-leaf parsley.
- Serve chicken with pilau rice, pickles and poppadoms.