- 3/4 cup carrots, peeled and minced
- 25 eggroll wrappers
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon green onion, sliced thinly1- ½ soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 pound fresh shrimp, peeled and minced
- Vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water chestnuts, peeled and minced
Ready In 45 Minutes
- Mix pork, shrimp, garlic, carrots, water chestnuts, green onion, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Use your hands if necessary, but mix everything in to ensure that you taste every ingredient in every bite.
- Place 1 heaping tbsp of the mixture in an eggroll wrapper and adjust to form a line.
- Roll the wrapper tightly. Keep doing this until you've used up all the pork-shrimp mixture. Deep fry in vegetable oil until golden brown.