- 1 cup Crumbled feta cheese
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Granulated sugar
- 12 Kalamata or black olives
- 4 cups Low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup Chopped fresh mint or
- 1 small Spanish onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Sweet red or green peppers, 1/2 Seedless cucumber, (English), cubed
- 2 tablespoons Red wine vinegar
- 1 small Head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tomatoes, cut in wedges
Ready In 45 Minutes
- Place yogurt in cheesecloth-lined sieve set over bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until reduced to about 2-1/2 cups.
Length: 240 minutes
- Transfer to bowl; discard liquid. Stir in garlic, vinegar, salt, sugar and pepper.In 8 or 9 inch round bowl, layer lettuce, then onion, red peppers and cucumber.
- Spread top with yogurt mixture. Refrigerate, loosely covered, for up to 12 hours.
Length: 720 minutes
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and mint.
- Garnish with olives and tomatoes.