- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon Asian fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon Asian chili flakes in oil
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, finely minced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- black pepper
Ready In 45 Minutes
- Stir together all the marinade ingredients.
- In a small container, refrigerate 3 tablespoons of the marinade to drizzle over cooked chicken.
- Wash the chicken thighs and pat dry with a towel.
- For marinading the chicken thighs, place the thighs in either a container with lid or large ziploc bag.
- Pour Spicy Thai Marinade with Cilantro over the chicken and mix well.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or preferably overnight/24 hours.
Length: 1680 minutes
- Adjust the oven rack to top third, so its about 8 inches from the top heating element.
- On a broiling pan, place thighs skin side down.
- Broil, 16 18 minutes.
Length: 18 minutes
- Flip the thighs so skin side is up.
- Broil, 12 14 minutes.
Length: 14 minutes
- Serve with the side of reserved 3 tablespoons of marinade.