- 6 chicken thighs with bone in
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or vinegar
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
Ready In 45 Minutes
Preheat Oven 350 degrees
- Combine all of the ingredients for the bbq sauce in a small bowl.
- Clean and pat dry the chicken thighs.
- Place in a baking dish and rub the chicken thighs all over with the sauce.
- Place in oven and bake for 40-45 minutes.
Length: 45 minutes