- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 large green onion, sliced
- 1 cup mushroom , sliced
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese , shredded
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 8 ounces pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons lite balsamic salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon thyme, minced
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, cut into bite sized pieces
Ready In 75 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 350.Season pork with grill seasoning.Roast in oven for 40 minutes, or until a thermometer reaches a temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
Length: 40 minutes
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.In the meantime combine remaining ingredients to make your salad. Put in frig to chill while pork roasts.
Length: 10 minutes