- 250 grams Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 150 grams Cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Fresh parley, chopped
Ready In 45 Minutes
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet.
- Add in the chopped shallot and sliced garlic. Stir-fry for over medium heat until lightly golden.
- Remove from the heat and stir in lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into halves and the cucumber to 1cm dices.
- Transfer them into a salad bowl.
- Pour in the dressing and parsley. Toss gently and chill for an hour before serving.