- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 cucumbers, seeded, cubed or sliced (you can also peel them if you like)
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded, and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 Zest of lime
- 1/4 cup red or white onions, chopped
- Red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup finely chop unsalted dry roasted peanuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut & Sesame Oil or 3 Tbsp Peanut
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Thai garlic chili pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
Ready In 45 Minutes
- Blend all the dressing ingredients together.
- Mix in all of the chopped vegetables, herb, and peanuts (if you want the peanuts).
- Add more of any of the flavors that you prefer, which is the true Thai way.
- Garnish each plate with cilantro leaves and sliced limes.
- Serve with a patter of add-ins:Lime slices, red pepper flakes, chopped cilantro, chopped peanuts, Thai sweet chili sauce, sugar, salt, etc. for your guests to add more of their favorite flavors.