- 4 slices of bread
- 1/2 organic cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons wasabi maple spread
- black pepper grinder
- fresh mint leaves
- fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons Vegenaise
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons wasabi powder
- dash of black pepper
Ready In 45 Minutes
- Whip together the spread, thinly slice the cucumbers. You can do thick crunchy slices, or thin silky slices - your choice. Gather your fresh herbs, rinse and pat dry.
- Spread a very thin layer of spread on all inside surfaces of bread.
- Layer cucumber on top of the spread. Next, add a layer of mint, dill. You can add both herbs to each sandwich or do half dill and half mint. Grind fresh black pepper inside sandwiches before slicing.
- Close sandwich and slice into quarter cubes or triangles.
- Optional: add a thin layer of spicy sun dried tomato spread or a dash of red pepper flakes for an extra spicy kick of flavor. Another pretty addition would be edible flowers - add inside the sandwiches or as an edible garnish to the serving patter.