- 2 cups loosely packed baby spinach
- 4 thin sliced chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 6 tsp pesto
Ready In 45 Minutes
- Pound out the chicken a little thinner.
- Spread about 1 1/2 tsp of pesto on one side of the chicken.Pile the baby spinach and brown rice onto the chicken, on the end closest to you.
- Roll up the chicken and use toothpicks to secure the ends and center. It gets a little messy, some rice falls out, just roll with it.I seasoned the exterior lightly with salt and pepper. Then in a pan, over medium high heat, brown the chicken on all sides then place into a baking dish with the chicken broth.