- 1 tablespoon Apricot Preserve
- 2 bunches of Baby Spinach – cut hard stems off
- 1 quart of Button Mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chili paste
- 1/2 cup dried Apricots -sliced
- 1 box of Fettuccini
- 5 cloves garlic – crushed & chopped
- 3/4 cup cup olive oil+ ¼ olive oil
- Romano Cheese for garnish
- 1/2 cup walnuts –chopped
- 4 cups water
Ready In 45 Minutes
- In a large heated frying pan combine olive oil and garlic and let the garlic saut on a low flame, until it gets a little golden on the edges.
- Add the mushrooms to the garlic and oil and let them saut on a low flame, until they are golden.
- Add the spinach to the mushrooms, garlic and oil and cook the spinach down. Do Not! Overcook the spinach.
- Add the Apricots and the nuts to the spinach, toss and remove from the heat.Prepare the Fettuccini as directed on the box and add to the spinach.Prepare the dressing to drizzle over the completed dish and toss.