- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen, chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1/2 cup carrot
- 1 large green chilli
- 1/2 cup green peppers
- a lime
- 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup semolina or an upma premix
Ready In 45 Minutes
- In a pot, gently dry roast the semolina/upma premix for a minute or two.
- Add oil and water to the roasted semolina and cook for approximately 7-10 minutes.Once the semolina is cooked, add the chopped up vegetables.Stir for half a minute and turn off the gas.
Length: 10 minutes
- Serve immediately with lashings of lime juice.Http://rawgirlinmumbai.blogspot.com/2011/01/broccoli-carrot-and-pepper-upma.html