- 2 tablespoons light caesar dressing
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 8 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, shredded
- add black pepper to taste
- 1 8 oz head of Romaine
- 6 ounces Salmon fillet
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
Ready In 45 Minutes
- Heat up a skillet/frying pan and sir the Salmon in the coconut oil/olive oil (don't forget to add the salt and paprika to it) until very lightly browned on each side (i like my salmon slightly undercooked-its up to you if you want it more done). Top with freshly squeezed lemon juice and let it sit in the frying pan for about 1 minute. In a Large bowl, mix the romaine lettuce with the Caesar salad dressing and dump it out into a large plate, top off with Asiago/Parmesan cheese and you can also sprinkle the toasted almonds on now.
Length: 1 minutes
- Place the Salmon (sliced) on top. You can sprinkle it with some more fresh lemon juice:) and black pepper!