- 2 lbs fresh asparagus trimmed and cleaned
- 5-6 cloves of garlic peeled and sliced in half
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4-1/2 cup of fresh grated gruyere cheese
Ready In 17 Minutes
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Clean and trim asparagus and line in a wide baking dish or sheet, single layered.In a small pan on medium-low heat, heat olive oil, peeled/sliced garlic, salt, pepper, and onion powder. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
Length: 4 minutes
- Pour oil and garlic mixture evenly over asparagus and sprinkle with grated cheese.Roast for 12 minutes until asparagus is cooked and al dente.
Length: 12 minutes