- ¼ cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 10 oz grape tomatoes, cut in half lengthwise
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound linguine pasta
Ready In 45 Minutes
- Whisk oil, garlic, basil, salt together in large bowl.
- Add tomatoes and mozzarella then gently toss to combine; set aside.Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente.
- Add pasta to tomato mixture and gently toss to combine.