- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, sliced into 2 inch length
- 1/4 carrot, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce (Nam Pla) (to your taste)
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped coarsely
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 6 small squids (clean and cut into bite size)
Ready In 45 Minutes
- Heat 2 tbsp oil and saut chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in asparagus, stir fry a while then add in carrot and stir well.
- Add in fish sauce, sugar and a little water if it becomes too dry.Now add in squid, stir-fry for about 1-2 minutes, or until squid curls up. Don't overcook squid, as it will become rubbery.Test for taste, adding more fish sauce if not salty enough. But if too salty for your taste, add a little more sugar. Dish up and serve immediately.
Length: 2 minutes