- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed and cut into 1" diagonal pieces
- 2 slices of bacon - browned
- 1/2 tsp dried chipotle peppers
- 1/2 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tbs honey - heaping
- 1/2 onion - chopped
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt - more to taste when ready to serve
Ready In 45 Minutes
- Brown bacon in frying pan.
- Remove bacon and add onion, garlic and asparagus.When asparagus is cooked and onions translucent,
- Add the honey, peppers, salt and pepper.
- Remove to serving dish and add cider vinegar and toss.
- Add more salt if tastes bitter