- 2 cups dry white wine
- 1/4 cup grated fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves pressed
- 4 green onions thinly sliced,
- 2 pounds whl pork tenderloins - (1 ½ total)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
Ready In 45 Minutes
- Combine all ingredients except green onions in a resealable plastic storage bag; seal and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
Length: 120 minutes
- Remove tenderloins from marinade; discard marinade.
- Heat gas grill to medium and grill tenderloins in covered grill 15 to 20 minutes, until an instant-read thermometer inserted in center of meat reaches 155 to 160 degrees. Slice pork, garnish with green onion and serve immediately.This recipe yields 4 servings.Comments: When purchasing fresh ginger, look for a plump, unwrinkled piece. It is not necessary to peel ginger before grating just rinse and pat dry.
Length: 15 minutes