- 1 cup arugula
- 1/2 avocado, cubed
- 6 slices bacon
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cucumber, sliced and halved
- 1/4 cup flax seed oil
- 2 cups mixed spring greens
- 1/2 cup pretzels, crushed
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
Ready In 45 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 300.Arrange bacon on a baking sheet lined with tin foil.
- Bake for thirty minutes turning once.Set aside and let cool.In a small bowl combine flax seed oil, balsamic vinegar, whole grain mustard, and salt and pepper. Set aside.
Length: 30 minutes
- Place strawberries, cucumber, mixed greens, arugula and bacon in a large salad bowl and toss lightly to combine.
- Add the dressing and toss to coat.Divide the salad amongst four plates and serve topped with avocado and crushed pretzels.