- 1 tsp agave nectar (or honey)
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/2 Tbs chia seeds
- 1 Tbs cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup oatmeal
- 3 large strawberries, sliced
Ready In 45 Minutes
- Mix all the ingredients, except for the strawberries.
- Place a bit of the oatmeal batter into a jar or other airtight container.
- Add slices of strawberries on top.
- Add another layer of oatmeal batter and strawberries. Top with the remaining oatmeal batter.Put it in the refrigerator overnight.Enjoy!