- 4 lady finger biscuits (crushed)
- 3/4 cup lemon curd
- 6 ounces fresh strawberries (sliced)
- 1/4 cup whip cream (whipped)
Ready In 10 Minutes
- Whip cream and place in the fridge until ready to use.Crush ladyfingers and set aside.Wash and slice berries. If you want your berries sweeter, place in a bowl with sugar and mix. Get a serving glass.
- Layer the ingredients: ladyfinger crumbs, lemon curd, whipped cream, berries, ladyfinger crumbs, lemon curd, whipped cream, and end with berries.
- Place in the fridge until ready to serve.