- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine softened
- 4 plain croissants split
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon orange peel grated
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- fresh sliced strawberries
Ready In 20 Minutes
- In small mixer bowl beat together all orange butter ingredients at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until light and fluffy (1 to 2 minutes); set aside.In pie pan stir together milk, eggs and 1 teaspoon orange peel.In 10 inch skillet or griddle melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat.Dip 4 croissant halves into egg mixture, turning to coat both sides.
Length: 1 minutes
- Place croissant halves, cut side down, in skillet. Cook, turning once, until golden brown (3 to 4 minutes on each side).
Length: 3 minutes
- Remove to serving platter; keep warm.Repeat with remaining 2 tablespoons butter and 4 croissant halves. Dust croissant halves with powdered sugar; serve with orange butter.