- ½ cup peeled, julienned broccoli stems (1 inch long)
- 1 cup julienned celery (1 inch long)
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces gorgonzola cheese, crumbled and partially chunky
- 1 cup peeled, julienned jicama (1 inch long)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup sour cream, low-fat or non-fat
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, grade B preferred
- Olive oil
- 1 cup julienned radishes (about 1 small bag or 10 radishes)
- 1 cup julienned apple (about 2 apples, red and green)
- 2 cups thinly sliced romaine lettuce
- 2 cups julienned savoy cabbage
- 1 cup toasted chopped walnuts, optional
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
Ready In 45 Minutes
- In a large bowl, toss the salad ingredients.In a medium bowl, whisk the sour cream, oil, vinegar, mustard, maple syrup, salt, and pepper until smooth.
- Add the cheese and mix with a fork to combine without mashing the cheese. There should be visible chunks in the dressing.
- Add the walnuts to the salad, then add the dressing and toss to combine.