- 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon Quex rapeseed oil (or olive oil)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 stick of celery, sliced
- 1 smoked mackerel fillet
Ready In 45 Minutes
- Cut the top and bottom off the orange, then carefully slice the peel off, cutting from top to bottom, try not to cut off too much flesh, collect any juice in a bowl, then cut out the orange segments cutting either side of the membrane, squeeze the remaining membrane over the bowl and collect any juice.
- Add the oil to the juice and whisk together, add the orange segments, the celery, the mackerel and salt and pepper, combine with a fork, eat straightaway.