- 3 stalks celery finely chopped
- 2 1/2 cups Rotisserie chicken cut and cubed
- 2 tbsp reduced fat mayo with olive oil
- 1/2 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup chopped apples I use 2 granny smith apples
- 2 tsp lemon juice fresh squeezed
- avocado for serving
Ready In 10 Minutes
- Mix chicken, celery, and apples.
- In a separate bowl mix mayo, yogurt, and lemon juice.
- Combine chicken mixture with mayo mixture and stir well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- OPTIONAL: Slice an avocado, remove the pit, and serve the chicken salad with avocado. It's so good!