- 2 tablespoons basil, finely chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 medium lemon, juiced
- 2 cups mushroom , quartered
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese , shredded
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
Ready In 45 Minutes
- Heat non-stick skillet to medium heat.
- Add olive oil and broccoli.
- Saute 5 minutes.
Length: 5 minutes
- Add chicken broth as needed to keep from burning. When broccoli is crisp-tender, add garlic and mushrooms. Cook another 10 minutes until veggies are just tender.
Length: 10 minutes
- Add basil and parsley and cook another minute to melt herbs.
- Add lemon and then sprinkle with parmesan cheese.