- 2 cups Self Rising Flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Fresh Sage
- 1 cup Grated Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup Grated Cheddar
- 2 ears Fresh Corn Removed From Cob
- 1/4 cup (½ Stick) Butter
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 2 Eggs
Ready In 45 Minutes
- In a large mixing bowl combine Flour, salt, garlic powder, sage, mozzarella, cheddar and corn and mix well with wooden spoon.
- In a small mixing bowl melt butter in microwave then add buttermilk and eggs and beat with a whisk until well mixed.
- Pour the liquid into the dry ingredients and stir 15-18 times JUST until ingredients are moistened. Do not over mix.
- Use an ice cream scoop to measure out and fill the muffin tins (which you should coat with non stick spray) full.
- Bake in a pre heated 400 degree oven for 25 minutes.
Length: 25 minutes