- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 bell pepper
- 30 grams cashews
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 romaine lettuce hearts
- salt and pepper
- 200 grams shrimp
- 3 dashes green Tabasco sauce
- tortilla chips
Ready In 25 Minutes
- Wash and cut romaine lettuce and divide between two bowls.
- Chop bell pepper and spread evenly between the two salads.
- Make the dressing by blending the ripe avocado with the lime juice, Tabasco, cilantro, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and water (start with 1/4 cup and add more until the desired consistency is reached. We kept it pretty thick.) Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the remaining tablespoon oil. Then add the minced garlic. Once the garlic is fragrant, add the shrimp.
- Once the shrimp is cooked through, add it to the salads. Divide the dressing between the two salads too.
- Sprinkle cashews on top if desired.
- Serve with tortilla chips.