- 1 ¼ cups almond milk
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ tablespoon flaxseed
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup oat flour
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ¼ to 1/3 cup raspberry jam, for swirling
- ¼ cup rolled oats, optional
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1.5 tablespoons turbinado sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ¼ cup walnuts, crushed
Ready In 35 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 375 and grease an 8x8 pan.
- Combine all wet ingredients (milk, flax, vanilla, syrup, oil).
- Let stand while grinding the walnuts.
- Whisk together with the baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Pour half the batter into prepared pan. Using a spoon, dollop lines of jam across the batter and swirl into batter using a knife.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top.
- Mix up the crumble topping: add the walnuts to a bag and crush until broken down into pea-sized crumbs. Toss with the oat flour, cinnamon, sugar and rolled oats if using. Stir in the tablespoon of oil until the everything starts to come together--mixture should be crumbly.
- Sprinkle the topping evenly across the top of the batter and bake for 25 minutes, or until browned on top and it springs back slightly when touched.
Length: 25 minutes