- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots, cooked
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup cubed potatoes, cooked
- 1 salt and pepper
- 1 veal kidney
- 1/4 cup cold water
Ready In 45 Minutes
- First wash the kidney well. Cover with cold water and let stand for about an hour.
- Remove the cords and all of the center fat.
- Cut into small pieces. Now combine the bouillon cube and boiling water.
- Add the chopped kidney. Simmer for 20 minutes.
Length: 20 minutes
- Combine the flour and cold water, mixing well; add to the kidney mixture, stirring constantly until thickened and smooth.
- Add the cooked vegetables, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish, and cover with small baking powder biscuits or pastry dough.