- 1 slc Bacon
- Bouquet garni
- 1 Carrot
- 1 stk of celery
- 4 piece of chuck steak
- 1 tablespoon Hot fat
- 1 large onion, cut into 1-inch dice
- Potatoes and vegetables as required.
- Seasoned Flour
- 1 cup Brown stock
- 1 Turnip
Ready In 45 Minutes
- Pressure cooking time 12 minutes
- Toss meat in seasoned flour, shaking to remove surplus. Prepare vegetables, bacon and strain off surplus fat.
- Pour in stock, stir well, and add the seasonings.
- Lay meat on top. Cook for 6-7 minutes, reduce pressure with cold water, and cover.*
Length: 7 minutes
- Add in a separate container the potatoes and green vegetables, cut to cook in 4 minutes. Cook for the remaining time and reduce pressure with cold water, and cover.*
Length: 4 minutes
- Add in a separate container the potatoes and remaining time and reduce pressure with cold water.
- Serve<*This recipe obviously uses two extra steamer like baskets, which I don't have - but again, you can manage without.