- 1 pint blueberries
- 2 tablespoons white chia seed
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons allergy friendly non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon Maca powder
- 1 scoop allergy friendly protein powder
- 1 cup frozen red raspberries
- 1 tablespoon red raspberry preserves [optional]
- 1 cup chilled green tea [or chilled tea]
Ready In 45 Minutes
- In a small mixing bowl, combine chia seeds and milk; stir well. Allow seeds to soak for approximately 10 minutes so that they can fully absorb the milk.While your chia seeds are soaking, prep the rest of your smoothie.
Length: 10 minutes
- Combine red raspberries, chilled green tea, protein powder, and Maca powder in a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth.In a large glass or bowl [or Mason jar like I used], begin to layer your smoothie. You can layer however you fancy!