- 300g ground pork
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tsp coconut or palm sugar
- 2.5 tbsp fish sauce
- 2.5 tbsp lime juice
- 2 small shallots, finely chopped
- 1 handful of cilantro
- 2-3 stalks spring onion
- 20 fresh mint leaves or small handful
Ready In 30 Minutes
- Prepare the sauce in a small bowl by mixing the fish sauce, lime juice and sugar. Set this aside.Finely chop the shallots and cut the spring onion stalks. While a pan is set on medium fire add coconut oil to the pan and then the shallots.
- Add the ground pork and cook, making sure to break it up into bits & pieces.When its 90% cooked, add the sauce mixture and let it simmer.
- Add the chili flakes.At the last moment, you want to add the spring onions and handful of cilantro (I like to tear it up with my fingers over the pan). Finally add fresh mint leaves to garnish.
- Serve on a bed of crisp lettuce to eat as lettuce wraps.