- a handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 2 Large Mangoes
- A few scent leaves or mint leaves
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 2 handfuls of chopped red onions
- A pinch of sugar
Ready In 45 Minutes
- Peel and chop your mango into small cubes
- Cube your bell peppers and onions as well and mix in with the mangoes.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and mix in.sprinkle your sugar and lime juice over it.Chop your scent/mint leaves and mix in and refrigerate.
- Serve cool as a side dish or if you want something refreshing on a hot day.