- 3 Cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 tablespoon Dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons Raspberry vinegar
- Red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup red split lentils (Masoor Dal)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons Walnut oil
- 4 cups water
- 1 small chunk Zucchini, finely diced
Ready In 45 Minutes
- Rinse and remove any debris.
- Place lentils and water in a medium pot. Bring it to a bail and cook the lentils until soft but firm, about 8 minutes.
Length: 8 minutes
- Whisk together the walnut oil and raspberry vinegar in a small bowl, add in the garlic, salt, and pepper. Dice the red pepper and cherry tomatoes.Once the lentils are done, drain and rinse with cold running water.
- Place them in a large bowl and toss together with the red pepper, cherry tomatoes, zucchini and dressing, mix in the dried parsley.