- 1½ fresh baguettes
- ½ Cup Basil, Roughly Chopped
- 2 Large Carrots, Trimmed and Peeled
- 1 cup Cilantro, leaves removed
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Ginger
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Pepper
- 2 Ground Pork
- 2 Tablespoons Hoisin Sauce
- 2 TSP Srirahca Sauce
- 3 Jalapenos
- ½ Lime, Juiced
- ¼ Cup Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- ½ Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Sriracha Sauce
- ½ White Onion, Finely Chopped
Ready In 45 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Make the meatballs.
- Mix the meat with the spices,garlic, onion, lime basil, hoisin and soy sauce until evenly distributed.
- Roll the meatballs into 1 inch diameter meatballs.
- Place in multiple glass baking dishes, making sure the meatballs do not touch. Cook until done all the way through, about 20 minutes.Meanwhile, prep the veggies. Thinly slice the jalapeno. Using a vegetable peeler, make thin ribbons of carrot.Make the sauce. In a small bowl, mix yogurt with sriracha and lime.
Length: 20 minutes
- Cut the baguette into about 6 inch pieces.
- Cut those pieces in half horizontally.Plate the sandwich.
- Spread about 1 TBSP of sauce on baguette.
- Place slices of carrot, jalapeno and some cilantro on inside bottom of baguette.
- Place 3 meatballs on top. Repeat for each sandwich.