- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 pounds pork tenderloins
- generous amounts of salt and pepper
- 2 cups teriyaki sauce
- toasted sesame seeds
- 2 green onions chopped
- jasmine rice
Ready In 40 Minutes
- Turn your Instant Pot to saute and put the oil in the bottom. Once the pan is hot, add the tenderloins (cut in half lengthwise) and lightly brown.Once you are finished browning the meat, lay the roasts down in the cooker and pour the teriyaki sauce over the top. If using a particularly thick kind make sure to thin it out a bit with some water so it doesn't burn to the bottom.Close and seal the lid and set the pot to manual and 20 minutes of cook time.Allow the pot to release pressure naturally, and then remove the lid and slice the meat.
Length: 20 minutes
- Serve with jasmine rice and steamed broccoli.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and chopped green onions.