- 2 tablespoons balsamic or apple cider vinegar
- 2 pkts fresh baby spinach - (6 oz ea) see * Note
- cup salted cashews
- teaspoon celery salt
- cup raisins or golden raisins
- 2 Granny Smith apples chopped
- cup Sugar,
- cup vegetable oil
Ready In 45 Minutes
- * Note: One (10-ounce) package regular fresh spinach may be substituted.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a serving bowl.
- Whisk together sugar and next 3 ingredients until well blended.
- Pour mixture over salad, tossing gently.
- Serve immediately.This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.