- 2 handfuls of fresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 4 servings of cooked brown rice
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 squeezes of fresh lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 3/4 sticks (14 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted and cooled, plus additional for brushing molds
Ready In 45 Minutes
- Cook rice as directed.
- Add spinach and green onions while rice is still hot. (Spinach will wilt.)
- Add remaining ingredients.Stir to combine.