- 8 oz bamboo shoots (sliced and drained)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 13.5 oz coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce (nam pla)
- 2 onions, slice
- 14 oz pineapple chunks (drained)
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper (julienne)
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 250 grams snow peas, trimmed
Ready In 45 Minutes
- Pour coconut milk into saucepan. Over high heat, whisk in curry paste. If you prefer spicy cuisine, then add more red curry paste than suggested.
- Add fish sauce and brown sugar.
- Add basil, bamboo shoots, pineapple, onion, bell pepper, and snow peas. Bring to a boil stirring frequently.Reduce heat and cook 3 minutes until thickened.Optional: If adding meat, boneless/skinless chicken, beef, or shrimp is recommended.
Length: 3 minutes
- Cut one pound of meat into bite sized pieces.
- Add raw meat to finished curry sauce and allow to cook over medium heat an additional 10 minutes or until done.
Length: 10 minutes