- 1 bell pepper
- Cooked rice, for serving
- 1 tsp Dried basil
- 2 – 3 oz. of crumbled feta cheese per pound of fish
- 1 lb fish fillets
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil per pound of fish
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 Red onion
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tomato
- ¼ cup white wine
Ready In 30 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Choose an oven-proof baking dish that your fish will fit in without overlapping and spray it with cooking spray.
- Lay the fish fillets in the baking pan in a single layer, season with salt and pepper, then top the fish with red onion and bell pepper.
- Sprinkle with dried basil and oregano, the tomato, and the feta cheese, then drizzle the white wine and olive oil over top. Grind some fresh pepper over the top.
- Bake uncovered for about 12 – 15 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Squeeze the lemon wedges over the cooked fish, garnish with the fresh basil and/or oregano and serve with hot cooked rice.
Length: 15 minutes