- 1 cup Quinoa, rinsed well
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt plus more
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/2 cup Good Quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large English hothouse cucumber (diced radish works too)
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved (or try 2 carrots grated)
- 1 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
Ready In 75 Minutes
- Prepare quinoa according to the package instructions.
- Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
Length: 5 minutes
- Whisk lemon juice and minced garlic in a small bowl.Gradually stir in olive oil.
- Add cucumber, tomatoes, herbs, ginger, and scallions to bowl with quinoa; toss to coat.Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle dressing over the salad and fold in to incorporate.Allow to sit and marinate for at least 1 hour before serving.Season salad to taste with salt and pepper.
Length: 60 minutes