- 2 strips bacon
- ½ onion diced
- 3 carrot sticks chopped
- 3 celery stalks chopped
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- 4 cups broccoli florets chopped
- 2 cups Bone Broth
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ¼ teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper ground
- 3 cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded
Ready In 45 Minutes
- Dice the onion and chop the vegetables.In a large pot over medium heat, cook the bacon until brown and crispy, about 2 minutes each side.
Length: 2 minutes
- Remove the bacon from the pot and set aside. Keep the bacon grease in the pot and add the diced onion, chopped carrots, chopped celery, and minced garlic.
- Let cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.Once the vegetables are tender, add the chopped broccoli, chicken bone broth, heavy whipping cream, salt and pepper to the pot. Bring to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.Slowly stir in the cheddar cheese, allowing it to melt into the soup. Once all the cheese has been incorporated, cook for 10 minutes.While the soup simmers, roughly chop the bacon strips.Divide soup into 4 servings and garnish with bacon bits and any remaining cheese.
Length: 30 minutes